How to Wear: Skirts for Fall

10/01/2017


Hi girls, the weekend is almost over and I hope you are enjoying it. Sundays for me are to enjoy with my family. But that does not mean that I'd be bad dressed. That's why I want to show you an outfit with a skirt that seems perfect for autumn.

For this outfit I started with a suede skirt with a detail of lace up around the waist, then I added a black turtleneck sweater. You can also add some tights to keep us warm and then I added some black booties and a pink watch. Finally a nude lip color

Tell me what you think of this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, se acaba el fin de semana y espero que esten disfrutandolo. Los domingos para mi son para disfrutar con mi familia. Pero eso no quiere decir que por eso son días para estar desarregladas. Por eso les quiero enseñar un outfit con una falda que me parece perfecta para otoño.

Para este outfit empecé con una falda de gamuza con un detalle de amarrado a la cintura, luego agregue un suéter negro de cuello de tortuga. También se le puede agregar unas medias para mantenernos abrigadas y luego agregue unos botines negros y un reloj rosa. Por último un color de labios nude

Cuénteme que les parece este outfit

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration