Outfit Idea: Color of Fall

9/30/2017


Hi girls, tell me what are your plans for today? Surely many of you are going to rest and others will have several plans with friends or a date with someone special. Today I want to show you an outfit with my favorite color for autumn, the burgundy color

For this outfit I started with a burgundy blouse with a turtleneck, I like this style of blouses that are loose and light, I paired it with a faux fur vest in beige and a pair of light wash jeans.

The rest are accessories such as beige glasses, the bag in the same tones, a pair of burgundy heels and a watch with golden details.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, cuentenme cuales son sus planes para hoy? Seguramente muchas de ustedes van a descansar y otras tendrán varios planes con amigas o alguna cita con alguien especial. Hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit con mi color favorito para el otoño, el color borgoña

Para este outfit empece con una blusa color borgoña de cuello alto, me gusta este estilo de blusas que son sueltas y ligeras, la combine con un chaleco de piel falsa en color beige y un par de jeans de lavado claro.

Lo demás son accesorios como las gafas beige, el bolso en los mismos tonos, unos tacones en color borgoña y un reloj con detalles dorados.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration