Outfit idea: Spring is here

3/25/2016


It's the first Friday of spring and I want to show you an outfit that seems perfect for this season, It has all the pieces that make an outfit look completely spring and I love it.

For this outfit I started with these tight white pants, white always looks perfect for spring because it allows other parts to be highlighted and also gives a feeling of freshness. Then I added a top with floral print with pastel shades and also chose a beige jacket that is perfect. For shoes I picked these heel sandals in coral color. Finally added a nude bag and glasses.

I hope you liked this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Llegó el primer viernes de primavera y quiero mostrarles un outfit que me parece perfecto para esta temporada, tiene todas las piezas que hacen que un outfit se vea totalmente primaveral y me encanta.

Para este outfit empecé con estos pantalones blancos ajustados, el blanco siempre me parece un color perfecto para la primavera porque permite que las demás piezas se resalten y además da una sensación de frescura. Luego agregue un top con estampado floral con tonos pasteles y también escogí una chaqueta beige que queda perfecta. Para los zapatos escogí unas sandalias con tacón en color coral. Por último agregue un bolso nude y unas gafas.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration