Outfit Inspiration: Follow the trends

10/02/2017


Hi girls, tell me how was your weekend? I hope you have enjoyed it. For today I want to show you an outfit with some of the trends for this season, one of them the sock boots style and the floral print long-sleeved blouses.

For this outfit I started with the blouse, I liked this one by H & M for the subtle colors and also it is very accessible, then I added the false leather skirt in an A style that favors many silhouettes and I like the combination of the two textures.

Then I  added the boots that are the biggest trend this season and surely you have seen in several places, then I added a bag in color nude and some earrings and glasses in black.

I hope you liked this outfit, please share it with your friends

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, cuéntenme qué tal estuvo su fin de semana? Espero que lo hayan aprovechado y disfrutado. Para el día de hoy quiero mostrarles un outfit con algunas de las tendencias para esta temporada, una de ellas las botas estilo medias y las blusas floreadas de manga larga.

Para este outfit empece con la blusa, me gusto esta de H&M por los colores sútiles y además es muy accesible, luego agregue la falda de cuero falso en un estilo en A que favorece a muchas siluetas y me gusta como se ve la combinación de las dos texturas.

Luego agregue las botas que son la mayor tendencia de esta temporada y seguramente las habrán visto en varios lugares, luego agregue un bolso en color nude y unos aretes y gafas en color negro.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit, por favor compártanlo con sus amigos

Besos, Pauli 



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration