OOTD: Sunday, Funday

10/08/2017


Hi girls, I hope you had an excellent weekend, luckily we still have one more day to enjoy. As they say out there, "Sunday, Funday", I hope you have a fun day, and for that I want to show you an outfit that I love. For this outfit I started with a pair of burgundy trousers, then I added a black and white striped sweater, then added a black bag and some very original flat shoes with butterfly embroidery, and finally some black glasses and a dark lipstick.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, espero que hayan tenido un excelente fin de semana, por suerte todavía tenemos un día más para disfrutar. Como dicen por ahi, "Sunday, Funday", espero que tengan un día divertido, y para eso les quiero mostrar un outfit que me encanta. Para este outfit empece con un par de pantalones en color borgoña, luego agregue un suéter a rayas en blanco y negro, luego agregue un bolso negro y unos zapatos planos muy originales con bordado de mariposa, y por último unas gafas negras y un labial oscuro.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration