A little bit of color

3/03/2016


The weekend is approaching, and our desire to dress better are increasing, I don't know about you but at the beginning of the week I always wear the first thing I find but as it arrives the weekend I like to choose better and mix and match different clothes until I feel satisfied.

So today I bring you an outfit that looks much dressed up by adding a touch of purple which is one of my favorites colors. For this outfit I started with a pair of tight jeans and paired it with this purple turtleneck top. I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit neutral so I added a beige coat and black booties. Finally I chose a white fringed bag from Saint Laurent.

I hope you like this outfit and wear it this weekend

Kisses, Pauli

Se acerca el fin de semana, y nuestras ganas de vestirnos mejor van incrementando, no se ustedes pero yo al inicio de la semana me pongo lo primero que encuentro pero conforme llega el fin de semana me gusta elegir mejor y combinar diferentes prendas hasta que me siento satisfecha.

Así que hoy les traigo un outfit que se ve mucho más arreglado agregando un toque de color morado que es uno de mis favoritos. Para este outfit empecé con un par de jeans ajustados y lo combine con este top con cuello de tortuga morado, para que el resto del outfit se mantenga neutro agregue un abrigo beige y unos botines negros. Por último escogí un bolso blanco con flecos de Saint Laurent.

Espero que les guste este outfit y lo usen este fin de semana

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration