Outfit Idea: Add color to fall

11/06/2017


Hi girls, I hope you had a good weekend, and start this week with lots of energy. Today I want to show you a simple outfit with a touch of color that makes it stand out and will surely capture many looks, for this outfit I paired two colors that I like and I think they are perfect together, gray and fuchsia.For this outfit I started with a pair of dark and tight pants, even though this cut is not always the most comfortable I like how the feminine figure and all our curves stand out, then I added an oversized gray sweater, because I always think that you must combine a fitted piece with a loose one so that the outfit is not overloaded. Then I added some gray booties that I loved because of their asymmetrical style.Then I added the accessories that show some color to this autumnal outfit, first the Rebecca Minkoff purse in a fuchsia color that goes perfectly with the color of Huda Beauty's lips, and finally a pair of glasses and a watch to complement the outfit.I hope you liked this outfit, tell me on what occasion you would wear it

Kisses, Pauli

Hola chicas, espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana, y empiecen esta semana con mucha energía. Hoy quiero mostrarles un outfit sencillo con un toque de color que lo hace resaltar y seguramente capturará muchas miradas, para este outfit combine dos colores que me gustan y me parecen que van perfectos juntos, el gris y el fucsia.

Para este outfit empecé con un par de pantalones oscuros y ajustados, a pesar de que este corte no siempre es el más cómodo me gusta como resalta la figura femenina y todas nuestras curvas, luego agregue un suéter holgado gris, porque me parece que siempre se debe combinar una pieza ajustada con una holgada para que no sea demasiado recargado el outfit. Luego agregue unos botines grises que me encantaron por su estilo asimétrico.

Luego agregue los accesorios que son los que añaden color a este outfit otoñal, primero el bolso de Rebecca Minkoff en un color fucsia que va perfecto con el color de labios de Huda Beauty, y por último unas gafas y un reloj para complementar el outfit.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit, cuéntenme en que ocasión lo vestirían

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration