Outfit Idea: Neutrals for fall

11/08/2017


Hi girls, tell me how are you doing this week? I hope you are having a good time. Remember that time goes by very quickly, and we must take advantage of every second, lately I have the impression that time goes by faster than normal and I do not want to waste it, and I hope you do not either, spend time with your friends, family and take advantage of their company. For today I want to show you a perfect outfit to go out for a coffee with friends and catch up with the events of these days.For this outfit I started with a pair of tight jeans in a faded gray tone that I think gives a more youthful style to the outfit and it does not look that fixed, then I added a white turtleneck top, because these days are colder and colder and it is better to prevent than to get a cold. Then I chose a gray vest with fake fur details that makes this outfit look very warm.Finally the details that I chose for this outfit are black high heels, a black bag and some gray glasses.I hope you like this outfit and it serves as an inspiration for an outing with friendsKisses, Pauli

Hola chicas, cuéntenme como les va esta semana? Espero que la esten pasando bien. Recuerden que el tiempo pasa muy rápido, y debemos aprovechar cada segundo, ultimamente tengo la impresión de que el tiempo pasa más rápido de lo normal y no quiero desperdiciarlo, y espero que ustedes tampoco lo hagan, pasen tiempo con sus amigos, familia y aprovechen su compañía. Para hoy quiero mostrarles un outfit perfecto para salir a tomar un café con amigas y ponerse al día con los sucesos de estos días.

Para este outfit empece con un par de jeans ajustados en un tono gris desgastado que me parece que le da un estilo más juvenil al outfit y no se ve tan arreglado, luego agregue un top blanco de cuello de tortuga, porque estos días cada vez estan más fríos y es mejor prevenir que conseguir un resfriado. Después escogí un chalego gris con detalles de piel falsa que hace que este outfit se vea muy abrigado.

Por último los detalles que escogí para este outfit son unos tacones altos negros, un bolso negro y unas gafas grises.

Espero que les guste este outfit y les sirva de inspiración para una salida con amigas

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration