Outfit Inspiration: Perfect for Fall

9/28/2017


Hi girls, I hope you are having a good week. If you ask me what is the best of fall, my response is hot chocolate, cool weather and comfortable outfits. Today I want to show you a very cozy and classic outfit for the fall.

For this outfit I started with a mock neck sweater. Since I saw this sweater I loved the knit and because it looks loose and comfy. Then I added some black pants because I like the combination of those two colors. Then I added some details such as beige boots, a hat that is a classic of fall and  is a help for days where the hair isn´t the best, a gold watch with black details and a black bag.

Finally I added a deep purple color lip that highlights the outfit

Tell me what you think of this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, espero que esten teniendo una buena semana. Si me preguntan a mi que es lo mejor del otoño, mi respuesta es el chocolate caliente, clima fresco y outfits cómodos. Hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit muy cómodo y clásico para el otoño.

Para este outfit empece con un suéter en color cáfe con cuello alto. Desde que ví este suéter me encantó por el tejido y porque se ve suelto y cómodo. Luego agregue unos pantalones negros porque me gusta la combinación de los dos colores. Luego agregue algunos detalles como los botines de color beige, un sombrero que es un clásico del otoño y que ayuda para días enn los que el cabello esta rebelde, un reloj dorado con detalles negros y un bolso negro.

Por último agregue un labial en un color púrpura profundo que resalta totalmente el outfit

Cuentenme que les parece este outfit

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration