Nude colors for the best date

9/08/2017

Hi girls, it's finally Friday, and I hope you have a good plan for this weekend. In case you have a romantic date for this weekend I want to show you the perfect outfit for this occasion, for this outfit I liked this top with floral print and paired it with a pair of beige pants. The other accessories are simple, white shoes, a white watch and a nude handbag.

I hope you like this outfit as an inspiration

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, por fin es viernes, y espero que tengan un buen plan para este fin de semana. En caso de que tengan una cita romantica para este fin de semana les quiero mostrar el outfit perfecto para esta ocasión, para este outfit me gusto este top con estampado floreado y lo combine con unos pantalones beige. Los demás accesorios son simples, los zapatos blancos, un reloj blanco y un bolso nude.

Espero que les sirva este outfit como inspiración

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration