How to wear: Faux Fur for Fall

9/26/2017


Hi girls, I hope you are having a good day. Today I want to show you a new outfit with one of the trends of this season, FUR, but always be careful that it is faux fur, I do not support the least use of real fur, so I want to show this option with this FAUX FUR VEST that looks beautiful.

To start this outfit obviously I started with the trend of the season, this faux fur vest in pink, and as I wanted to show you a casual outfit  I paired it with some classic tight jeans. Then I added a turtleneck top in gray, because I love the combination of those two colors, gray and pink.

The other details of the outfit are in gray colors so it doesn't to take away the protagonism of the vest, that's why I chose flat booties with gold details and a bag in the same tones.

I hope you like this outfit, tell me if you would wear it?

Kisses, Pauli



Hola chicas, espero que esten teniendo un buen dĆ­a. Hoy les quiero mostrar un nuevo outfit con una de las tendencias de esta temporada, la piel, pero tengan siempre cuidado de que sea falsa, no apoyo en lo minimo el uso de piel verdadera, por eso les quiero mostrar esta opciĆ³n con este chaleco de piel sintetica que se ve hermoso.

Para empezar este outfit obviamente empece con la tendencia de la temporada, un chaleco de piel sintetica en color rosado, y como querĆ­a mostrarles un outfit casual lo combine con unos jeans ajustados muy sencillos. Luego agregue un top con cuello alto en color gris, porque me encanta la combinaciĆ³n de los dos colores, gris y rosa.

Los demƔs detalles del outfit son en colores gris para no quitarle el protagonismo al chaleco, por eso elegƭ unos botines bajos con detalles dorados al igual que un bolso en los mismos tonos.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuƩntenme si lo usarƭan?

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration