Outfit inspiration: I love BLUE!

9/13/2017



Hi girls, I hope you are having a good day. Today I want to show you how to wear a colorful blouse without it looking bad. For this outfit I chose a blue blouse with a floral print in various colors. When you have a colored piece it is preferable that you mix it with a neutral one, so in this case I added a pair of skinny white pants that make it stand out even more. The accessories I added are in the same shades, the aviator blue glasses, for the shoes I chose blue heels and in the same tone some simple earrings and finally a white bag.

Tell me if you liked this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, espero que esten teniendo un buen día. Hoy les quiero mostrar como vestir una blusa colorida sin que se vea mal. Para este outfit escogí una blusa azul con un estampado floral en varios colores. Cuando se tiene una pieza colorida es preferible que la pieza con la que la combines sea neutra, por eso en este caso agregue unos pantalones blancos ajustados que la hacen resaltar aún más. Los accesorios que agregue van en los mismos tonos, las gafas azules estilo aviador, para los zapatos escogí unos tacones azules y en el mismo tono unos aretes sencillos y por último un bolso blanco.

Cuentenme si les gusto este outfit

Besos, Pauli 




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration