Outfit inspiration: Ready to work?

9/11/2017



Hi girls, happy week start. Today I want to show you a perfect outfit for a day at work. For this outfit I start with the skirt, I like the pencil style because it highlights the figure of the woman and makes it look more stylized, then I added a cream color silk blouse, the detail in the neck makes it look modern and elegant. Obviously for this outfit can not miss some high heels and for a more sophisticated touch I added a gold watch.

Tell me if you would wear this outfit to go to work

Kisses, Pauli



Hola chicas, feliz inicio de semana. Hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit perfecto para un dia de trabajo. Para este outfit empece con la falda, me gusta el estilo lapiz porque resalta la figura de la mujer y hace que se vea más estilizada, luego agregue una blusa de seda color crema, el detalle en el cuello la hace ver moderna y elegante. Obviamente para este outfit no pueden faltar unos tacones muy altos y para darle un toque más sofisticado le agregue un reloj dorado.

Cuentenme si usarían este outfit para ir a trabajar

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration