OOTD: Comfy and Casual outfit

9/15/2017


Hi girls, I hope you're well. Surely you have some plans for this weekend, so I want to show you a new outfit so you can take it as inspiration. For this outfit I started with a pair of jeans with a lace-up detail in the waist that makes it different from a common jean, then I added the turtleneck gray top and comfortable black shoes. Finally a black bag and a pair of black glasses.

I hope you like this comfy and casual outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, espero que esten bien. Seguramente tendrán algunos planes para este fin de semana, asi que les quiero mostran un nuevo outfit para que lo tomen como inspiración. Para este outfit empece con un par de jeans con un detalle a la cintura que lo hace diferente a un jean común, luego agregue el top gris con cuello de tortuga y unos zapatos negros cómodos. Por último un bolso negro y unas gafas negras.

Espero que les guste este outfit cómodo y casual

Besos, Pauli 



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration