What to wear on Friday night?

4/08/2016


And Friday it's finally here, one of the most anticipated days of the week. I love this day because we always have a plan with our friends, but we always have the same question: What should I wear? But do not worry today I bring you an outfit that seems perfect to go dancing or to a bar.

For this outfit I started with this very spring embroidered top with many details, I wanted to pair it with a black skirt with details on the edge. And at night it could get very cold so I added a beige jacket. As accessories I added a red bag and black heels.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli.


Y llegó el viernes, uno de los días más esperados de la semana. Me encanta este día porque siempre tenemos algún plan con nuestros amigos, pero siempre tenemos la misma pregunta: ¿Qué me pongo? Pero no se preocupen hoy les traigo un outfit que me parece perfecto para salir a bailar o a un bar.

Para este outfit empece con este top muy primaveral con muchos detalles bordados, lo quise combinar con una falda negra con detalles en el borde. Y como en la noche hace mucho frío agregue una chaqueta beige. Como accesorios agregue un bolso rojo y tacones negros.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration