How to wear: Bomber jacket in spring

4/09/2016


Hi girls I hope you have a good weekend, today I bring you a very simple outfit to show you how to wear a bomber jacket in this season as they are in trend. For this outfit I started with distressed denim shorts and paired it with a simple top in beige. Then I added this bomber jacket in black that I love. Accessories for this outfit are the Chanel shoes, a beige bag, sunglasses and a brown watch.

 
I hope you like this outfit
 

Kisses, Pauli

Hola chicas espero que tengan un buen fin de semana, hoy les traigo un outfit muy sencillo para mostrarles como pueden vestir una bomber jacket en esta temporada ya que estan en tendencia. Para este outfit empecé con unos shorts de denim desgastados y los combine con un top muy sencillo en color beige. Luego añadí esta bomber jacket en color negro que me encanta. Los accesorios para este outfit son los zapatos Chanel, un bolso beige, unas gafas de sol y un reloj marron.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration