Outfit idea: Black and White

4/07/2016


One of the most classic combinations is always black and white, and I confess that I am guilty of using many clothes in these colors, because they are very easy to pair. But I have learned that for these outfits we should always put color in accessories to stand out.

For this outfit I started with tight white pants and I paired it with a black top that I find very unique and I love that it has a very special cut and also it has lace details I think it is perfect for an important dinner or a date. The accessories I choose to go with this outfit are in pink tones, first a pair of heels, then a Chanel handbag, sunglasses and finally this watch that has me in love.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Una de las combinaciones más clásicas siempre es el blanco y el negro, y confieso que soy culpable de utilizar mucho piezas en estos colores, porque son muy fáciles de combinar. Pero he aprendido que para estos outfits siempre se debe poner color en los accesorios para sobresalir.

Para este outfit empecé con unos pantalones blancos ajustados, y los combine con un top negro que me parece muy único y me encanto es un corte muy especial y tiene detalles de encaje me parece que va perfecto para una cena importante o una cita. Los accesorios para acompañar este outfit los escogi en tonos rosas, primero unos tacones, luego un bolso Chanel, unas gafas y por último este reloj que me tiene enamorada.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration