Outfit inspiration: Add some color for spring

4/05/2016



I love spring! And one of the things I love most about this season is that you can wear very bright clothes, but we need to know how to pair them because otherwise we could be so colorful and we wouldn'b look great.

For this outfit I started with this bright orange top that I love for this season and also looks comfortable. I like to pair bright pieces with more neutral clothing, in this case I chose a black leather skirt and a striped blazer. Finally I added some nude shoes.

I hope you like this outfit can find more outfits for this season here and here.

Kisses, Pauli.


¡Amo la primavera! Y una de las cosas que más amo de esta temporada es que se pueden utilizar prendas muy brillantes, pero debemos saber como las combinamos porque sino podriamos sobrecargarnos y no nos veriamos bien.

Para este outfit empece con este top naranja brillante que me encanto para esta temporada y además se ve muy cómoda. Me gusta combinar piezas brillantes con prendas mucho más neutras, en este caso escogí una falda de cuero negra y un blazer a rayas. Por último añadí unos zapatos nude.

Espero que les guste este outfit pueden encontrar más outfits para esta temporada aquí y aquí.

Besos, Pauli.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration