Outfit idea: Be the one to watch

3/27/2016


Hey girls, Happy Easter. Today I bring you a very simple outfit but if we can wear it with confidence it will stand out. I think the key to stand out among many people are doing things with a smile and being confident about who we are and thus be what everyone wants to watch. For this outfit I started with boyfriend jeans that I think are a super comfortable piece, then I added a simple purple top. Then I paired it with a nude cardigan. What I like about this outfit are the shoes with purple details that go perfect with the top. Finally added a backpack and sunglasses.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, felices pascuas. Para hoy les traigo un outfit muy sencillo pero que si lo vestimos con confianza nos puede hacer destacar. Yo creo que la clave para sobresalir entre mucha gente es hacer las cosas con seguridad y de esta manera seremos lo que todos quieren mirar. Para este outfit empece con unos boyfriend jeans que me parecen una pieza súper cómoda, luego agregue un top púrpura muy sencillo. Luego lo combine con un cardigan nude. Lo que más me gusta de este outfit son los zapatos que tienen detalles púrpura que van perfecto con el top. Por último agregue una mochila y unas gafas.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration