OOTD: Pastel color for spring

4/06/2016


A must have for spring will always be the pastel colors, and I personally love this trend. That is why in today's outfit I'll show you how I like to pair these colors.

For this outfit started with the pastel blue top that I love because it is very light and also if you see it from behind is much more feminine because it has a detail of a bow. I wanted to pair it with a simple white skirt, because I think pastel colors always stand out more when you paired them with white. Also I added a trenchcoat if the day is cold. Finally I added a wallet in pink and blue and some white and nude shoes.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli.


Un must have para primavera siempre van a ser los colores pasteles, y a mi en lo personal me encantan. Es por esto que en el outfit de hoy les voy a mostrar como me gusta combinar estos colores.

Para este outfit empece con el top azul pastel que me encanta porque es muy ligero y además si lo ven por detrás es mucho más femenino porque tiene un detalle de un lazo. Lo quise combinar con una falda blanca muy sencilla, porque me parece que los colores pasteles siempre resaltan más si se combinan con blanco. También agregue una gabardina en caso de que el día sea frío. Por último agregue una billetera en rosa y celeste y unos zapatos blancos y nude.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration