Casual outfit for sunday

4/10/2016


Hi girls, another week ends, and Sundays are usually a day to be relaxed and that is why today I want to show you a very casual outfit so you can recreate it. For this outfit I started with some tight jeans, then added a pink top very simple, and paired it with a bomber jacket that are very fashionable. The shoes I chose for this outfit is a pair of pink Keds and the accessories I've chosen are black sunglasses and a gray bag.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, se termina otra semana, y normalmente los domingos son un día para estar relajados y es por esto que hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit muy casual para que lo recreen. Para este outfit empecé con unos jeans ajustados, luego agregue un top rosa muy sencillo, y los combine con una chaqueta bomber que estan muy de moda. Los zapatos que escogí para este outfit son unos Keds rosas y como accesorios escogí unos lentes de sol negros y un bolso gris.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration