Pinky Casual

3/05/2016



Hello girls, I hope you are enjoying the weekend, for today I prepare a very casual outfit for going out with friends or a casual date, what I like about this outfit is that although it is casual it have a touch that makes it different.

For this outfit I started with the skirt, which is not a common skirt because it has many details in different colors and if you like it you can get it in New Look, to pair this skirt this time I chose a crop pink sweater, which is what gives it the casual touch to thee look. Also I added some booties to be comfortable and finally as accessories a rose gold watch and black glasses

I hope you like the outfit, tell me in the comments what do you think about it

Kisses, Pauli

Hola chicas, espero que esten disfrutando el fin de semana, para el día de hoy prepare un outfit muy casual, para una salida con amigas o una cita informal, lo que me gusta de este outfit es que a pesar de que es casual tiene un toque que lo hace diferente.

Para este outfit empecé con la falda, que no es una falda común porque tiene muchos detalles en diferentes colores y la pueden conseguir en New Look, para combinarla en esta ocasión escogí un suéter rosa corto, que es el que le da el toque informal al look. También agregue unos botines para estar cómoda y por último como accesorios un reloj de oro rosa y unas gafas negras

Espero que les guste el outfit, cuéntenme que les pareció

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration