In Full Color

3/04/2016


Friday is here, the happiest day of the week. I've always thought that the way we dress transmit a lot, so I like to wear bright colors on the days I'm happy as today.

As it is Friday and is a day reserved for special events where we like to be more dressed up than in the common days I decided to create this outfit mixing two colors that are perfect together and other neutral pieces. To start I loved these pink pants that attract attention and you should be very confident to wear them, then I paired the pants with a simple navy top. The other pieces I used for this look are very basic like the white blazer, nude heels and a nude handbag.

I hope you like this outfit and take the risk of wearing something more daring

Kisses, Pauli

Llego el viernes, el día más feliz de la semana. Siempre he pensado que la forma en que nos vestimos transmite mucho, por eso me gusta vestir colores brillantes los días que estoy feliz como hoy.

Como es viernes y es un día que reservamos para eventos especiales en los que tenemos que vernos más arregladas decidí crear este outfit mezclando dos colores que quedan perfectos juntos y otras piezas neutras. Para empezar me encantaron estos pantalones rosa que atraen las miradas y se debe ser muy seguro para utilizarlos, y los combine con un top azul marino muy sencillo. Las demás piezas que utilice para este look son un blazer blanco muy básico, unos tacones y bolso nude.

Espero que les guste este outfit y tomen el riesgo de usar algo más atrevido

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration