Pink and Gray outfit

3/06/2016


The combination of colors that I like the most is gray with pink, I've always thought that it looks very well together, which is why I always try to create outfits with these colors and I succeed in making a very casual outfit for an easy Sunday.

For this outfit I started with a pair of gray skinny jeans that are my favorite because they enhance the curves and these in particular have few details of ripped without being excessive. Then I added a V-neck T-shirt in a darker gray and I added some color chosing a pink leather jacket that gives the girly touch to this look. For shoes I added some gray booties and finally a black leather backpack.

I hope you like this outfit also you can wear it to go to class if you like it that much.

Kisses, Pauli

La combinación de colores que más me gusta es el gris con rosado, siempre me ha parecido que queda muy bien, es por esto que siempre trato de crear outfits con estos colores y logre hacer uno muy casual para un domingo tranquilo.

Para este outfit empecé con unos jeans ajustados grises que son mis favoritos porque realzan las curvas y estos en especial tienen unos detalles de rotos en algunas partes sin ser excesivo. Luego agregue una camiseta con cuello V en un gris más oscuro y para agregar algo de color escogí una chaqueta de cuero rosada que le da un toque más girly. Para los zapatos agregue unos botines grises y por último una mochila de cuero negra.

Espero que este outfit les guste, además pueden utilizarlo para ir a clases y queda perfecto.

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration