Outfit Inspiration: Time to get warm

3/07/2016




Girls I hope you have a good start to the week. Although winter is ending and spring comes, we still have a little cold days, which is why I bring you a warm outfit to take it as inspiration.
 
For this outfit I started with a pair of dark skinny jeans that are my favorites because dark colors always help us to look thinner. Then I added a pink top with details on the back that can also be worn later in the spring or summer, but this time I felt it necessary to add a camel colored coat to cover from cold. Finally some brown flats from Hermes that I love.

 
I hope you like this outfit and maybe it helps you for future outfits. Also you can find more outfits ideas for cold days here and here

 
Kisses, Pauli.

 
Chicas espero que tengan un buen inicio de semana. A pesar de que el invierno está por terminar y llega la primavera, todavía tenemos días un poco fríos, es por esto que les traigo un outfit abrigado para que lo tomen como inspiración.

Para este outfit empece con un par de jeans ajustados oscuros, son mis favoritos porque siempre los colores oscuros ayudan a que nos veamos más delgadas. Luego agregué un top rosa con detalles en la espalda que lo pueden utilizar también más adelante en la primavera o verano, pero en esta ocasión me pareció necesario agregar un abrigo color camel para cubrirnos del frío. Por último unos flats marrones de Hermes que me encantan.

Espero que les guste este outfit y les sirva para futuros outfits. Además pueden encontrar más outfits para días fríos aquí y aquí.

Besos, Pauli.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration