Outfit idea: Let's have some fun

3/26/2016


Girls hope you are having a good weekend, here is an outfit so you can take it as inspiration, I think it could be perfect for going out with friends. For this outfit I started with the red skirt, I wanted to pair it with a striped top. Then I Added a coat but it may be optional depending on the temperature of where you live. Also added some boots with low heels that are comfortable. The accessories I chose are a gray bag, a silver watch and glasses.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Chicas espero que esten teniendo un buen fin de semana, aquí les dejo un outfit para que lo tomen de inspiración, creo que podría ser perfecto para una salida con amigas. Para este outfit empecé con la falda roja, la quise combinar con un top a rayas. Agregue un abrigo pero puede ser opcional según la temperatura del lugar en el que vivan. También agregue unos botines con tacón bajo que son muy cómodas. Los accesorios que escogí son un bolso gris, un reloj plateado y unas gafas.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration