OOTD: Such a beautiful friday

3/18/2016


Today is a beautiful day, it's the weekend and is always a date you want to look good. So today I want to show you an outfit as cute as this day.

For this outfit I started with this Topshop skirt in burgundy that I find very trendy, it has an asymmetrical cut that makes it special. Then added a turtleneck top in beige that seems to me that combines perfectly with the skirt. If it's feeling cold you can add a white blazer and finally some boots and a bag in beige.

I hope you liked this outift.

Kisses, Pauli


Hoy es un día hermoso, llegó el fin de semana y siempre es una fecha en la que queremos vernos bien. Por eso hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit tan lindo cómo este día.

Para este outfit empecé con esta falda color borgoña de Topshop que me parece muy trendy, tiene un corte asimétrico que la hace especial. Luego agregue un top con cuello de tortuga en color beige que me parece que combina perfecto con la falda. En caso de que sientan frío escogí un blazer blanco y por último unas botas y un bolso en color beige.

Espero que les haya gustado este outift.

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration