OOTD: Classes Outfit

3/21/2016


Today is the start to a new week, and I hope it's the best for you. This time I wanted to share an outfit that seems very appropriate for school and is also very comfortable for a Monday when we started with a bit of laziness.

For this outfit I started with a pair of tight jeans, then I added a denim shirt and to give the outfit an extra, so it doesn't look so flat, I added a sweater in white with black, it is super simple but adds a detail to the look. Also I choose some adidas shoes that go perfect with the sweatshirt and finally a backpack.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Empieza una nueva semana, y espero que sea la mejor para ustedes, en esta ocasión quise compartirles un outfit que me parece muy apropiado para ir a clases y que también es muy cómodo para un día lunes en el que empezamos con un poco de pereza.

Para este outfit empecé con un par de jeans ajustados, luego le agruegue una camisa de denim y para que el outfit no se vea tan simple le agregue una sudadera en blanco con negro, es súper sencilla pero le agrega un detalle al look. También agregue unos zapatos adidas que van perfecto con la sudadera y por último una mochila.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration