Casual Sunday Outfit Idea

3/13/2016


Hey girls, we reached the last day of the week and I hope that you have a good one and spent your time in the best way possible, remember that life is not eternal and we should enjoy every second we have. Today I want to introduce you a very casual outfit that you can wear today or tomorrow for classes.

For this outfit I started with a basic in my closet, a pair of skinny jeans, then added a gray turtleneck top, also I choose a green army jacket that I think looks great with this top. For shoes I picked some black boots and finally a gray bag.

I hope you enjoy the last day of the week

Kisses, Pauli.
Hola chicas, llegamos al último día de la semana y espero que la hayan aprovechado al máximo, recuerden que la vida no es eterna y debemos disfrutar cada segundo que tenemos. Para hoy quiero presentarles un outfit muy casual que lo pueden vestir hoy o mañana para clases.

Para este outfit empecé con un básico en mi armario, un par de skinny jeans, luego agregue un top gris con cuello de tortuga, le agregue una chaqueta verde militar que me parece que se ve genial con este top. Para los zapatos escogí unos botines negros y por último un bolso gris.

Espero que disfruten el último día de la semana

Besos, Pauli.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration