What to wear: Colorful outfit for work

10/04/2017


Hi girls, I know some of you work in offices and not all of them have a uniform, and sometimes it is difficult to choose what to wear, so today I want to show you an outfit that seems perfect for a day at the office without it looking boring.

For this outfit I started with dark tight jeans that highlight the figure, then I added a blouse in purple with a floral print and a high collar so it is appropriate for the job. then I added a cream-colored jacket that goes perfect with the print of the blouse.

The accessories of this outfit are heels in purple color, and a bag in nude color.

I hope you like this outfit, tell me if you would wear it for work

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, sé que algunas de ustedes trabajan en oficinas y no todas tienen un uniforme, y a veces es difícil elegir que vestir, por eso hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit que me parece perfecto para un día en la oficina sin que se vea aburrido.

Para este outfit empece con unos jeans oscuros y ajustados que resaltan la figura, luego agregue una blusa en color purpura con un estampado floral y con un cuello alto por lo que es apropiada para el trabajo. luego agregue una chaqueta en color crema que va perfecto con el estampado de la blusa.

Los accesorios de este outfit son unos tacones en color purpura, y un bolso en color nude.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuéntenme si lo usarían para el trabajo

Besos, Pauli 



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration