Outfit inspiration: Comfy Style

10/03/2017

Hello girls, I hope you are having a beautiful day. Today for me is a day in which I do not want to do much but there are always obligations that can not be left aside. So for today I want to show you a very comfortable outfit to be able to fulfill all the work without having to be uncomfortable.

For this outfit I start with a light wash boyfriend style jeans, which as I told you above are very comfortable because they are more loose, then add a light blouse in burgundy and finally a gray cardigan.

Accessories add some boots in metallic color and some earrings in the same tones of the top in a very original style

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, espero que esten teniendo un hermoso día. Hoy para mi es un día en los que no quiero hacer mucho pero siempre hay obligaciones que no se pueden dejar a un lado. Por eso para hoy quiero mostrarles un outfit muy cómodo para poder cumplir con todo el trabajo sin tener que estar incomodas.

Para este outfit empece con unos jeans claros estilo boyfriend, que como ya les he contado anteriormente son muy cómodos porque son más holgados, luego agregue una blusa ligera en color borgoña y por último un cardigan color gris.

De accesorios agregue unas botas en color metalico y unos aretes en los mismos tonos del top en un estilo muy original

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli 




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration