SUMMER IS STILL HERE

8/23/2017



Hi girls, it still feels like summer and we should enjoy these warm days by wearing the best outfits before autumn arrives. Today I show you an outfit with a dress that I liked for the mix of colors and the floral print. I wanted to make a simple outfit for going out with with friends in the afternoon, so I mixed it with gladiator sandals and a cardigan in case it is a windy day. To add color to this style I decided to show you a Limecrime lipstick color that goes perfect with the dress, it´s called Suedeberry.

Tell me if you liked this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, el verano todavía se siente y debemos aprovechar el calor y vestir los mejores outfits antes de que llegue el otoño. El día de hoy le muestro un outfit con un vestido que me gusto por la combinación de colores y el estampado. Quise hacer un outfit sencillo para una salida con amigas a la tarde, por eso lo combine con unas sandalias estilo gladiador y un cardigan en caso de que sea un día ventoso. Para agregarle color a este estilo decidi mostrarles un color de labial de Limecrime que es el Suedeberry que va perfecto con el vestido.

Cuentenme si les gusto este outfit

Besos, Pauli
 


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration