I LOVE TO BE BACK!

8/21/2017


Hi girls, I know I've been missing, but I'm back and to stay. Today I want to show you an outfit that I love, in this post I tell you how to put out an outfit with wide leg pants, that I know will be on top these months. To me it seems a perfect outfit for a formal meeting or a day of work in which you want to look very neat, for this outfit I started with the Topshop pants, I liked this because ot the lace up detail in the waist and I think it highlights the figure of the woman. It's still summer and it's very hot, that's why I added color to this outfit with a blue crop top and the other outfit details are neutrals like the navy heels, a black bag and long earrings.

Let me know what you think of the outfit and for what occasion they would put it

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, se que he estado desaparecida, pero he vuelto y para quedarme. Hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit que me encanto, y quiero enseñarles como combinar un pantalon acampanado a la cintura que van a estar muy de moda en estos meses, este me parece un outfit perfecto para una reunión formal o un día de trabajo en el que quieres verte muy arreglada, para este outfit empece con el pantalon de Topshop, este me gusto por el detalle de las cintas para amarrar a la cintura y que me parece que favorece mucho a la figura de la mujer. Todavía es verano y hace mucho calor, es por eso que le añadí color a este outfit con un crop top azul y los demas detalles de outfit los neutralice con unos tacones azul marino, un bolso negro y los aretes largos.

Dejenme saber que opinan del outfit y para que ocasión se lo pondrían

Besos, Pauli
 


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration