How to wear: Colorful Skirt

3/10/2016



I was that kind of person who love to wear black because I always found it easy to pair with anything and simple, but I've learned to add color to my outfits to leave the monotony and look more fun. That is why today I bring you a colorful outfit with a skirt that before I would not have dared to wear.

For this outfit I started with this
MSGM skirt that caught my attention, it has many colors together, so I decided that the other pieces must be neutral to not take it the center stage. That's why I paired the skirt with a simple top in a rust color, also I added a nude color coat and Valentino heels in the same tones. This outfit seems perfect for a date or a girls night out.

I hope you like this outfit, tell me if you prefer to wear more colorful or neutral clothing

Kisses, Pauli


Yo era de las personas que aman vestir de negro porque siempre me pareció un color fácil de combinar y sencillo, pero he ido aprendiendo a agregarle color a mis outfits para salir de la monotonía y que se vea más divertido. Es por esto que para hoy les traigo un outfit con una falda colorida que antes no me hubiera atrevido a vestir.

Para este outfit empecé con esta falda de MSGM que me llamó mucho la atención, tiene muchos colores juntos, por lo que decidí que las demás piezas deben ser más neutras para no quitarle protagonismo. Es por eso que la combine con un top muy sencillo en un color tostado, también le agregue un abrigo en color nude y unos tacones Valentino en los mismos tonos. Este outfit me parece perfecto para una cita o una noche de chicas.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuentenme si prefieren utilizar prendas coloridas o más neutras

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration