Favorite outfit: A perfect combination

3/09/2016


Since winter is almost over, it is the perfect time to take advantage of the cold and wear our favorite outfits for these days before storing in the closet all the items that will be impossible to wear in warmer days.

Thats why today I wanted to show you one of my favorite outfits on cold days, for this outfit I started with tight jeans, you know that I love them to highlight our shape and then I paired it with a black  Victorian style
shirt which gives a touch more elegant to this look. So far the outfit is very simple but I love to pair it with a sleeveless coat in camel color, because I like this color combination. Last but not least I added some boots and a brown bag.

What do you think of this outfit? Will you wear it? Another outfit that I love is this.

Kisses, Pauli


Ya se acaba el invierno y es el momento perfecto para aprovechar el frío y utilizar nuestros outfits favoritos para estos días antes de guardar en el closet todas las prendas que serán imposibles de utlizar en días más calidos.

Por esto hoy les quiero mostrar uno de mis outfits favoritos en días fríos, para este outfit empecé con unos jeans ajustados que saben que me encantan para resaltar las curvas, y lo combine con una camisa negra estilo victoriana que me parece que le da un toque más elegante. Hasta aquí el outfit viene muy simple pero me encanta combinarlo con un abrigo sin mangas en color camel, porque me gusta esta combinación de colores. Además agregue unos botines y una cartera marrón.

¿Qué les parece este outfit? ¿Lo utilizarían? Otro outfit que me encanta es este.

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration