Outfit Inspiration: Girl In Boots

10/07/2017


Hello girls, I hope you are having a good weekend, for today I want to show you an outfit with a skirt that I like, it is a skirt in style "wrap" that is a trend lately and the color is beautiful, it is a dark pink tone which is very easy to pair, this time I decided to pair it with a black top with a cross detail in the chest and "off the shoulder" style. Then I added some boots over the knee and as details a watch and a lip in a nude tone.

I hope you like this outfit as much as I do

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, espero que esten teniendo un buen fin de semana, para hoy quiero mostrarles un outfit con una falda que me encanto, es una falda en estilo "wrap" que es una tendencia ultimamente y el color es hermoso, es un tono rosa oscuro que es muy fácil de combinar, esta vez decidí combinarlo con un top negro con un detalle de cruzado en el pecho y estilo "off the shoulder". Luego agregue unas botas por encima de la rodilla y como detalles un reloj y un labial en tono nude.

Espero que les guste este outfit tanto como a mi

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration