A romantic look for a romantic date

9/06/2017


Hello girls, today I want to show you an outfit that is perfect for a romantic date, I think it is an outfit for a woman with a very girly style. For this outfit I started with the pink shorts and paired them with this white top that seems to give the romantic touch to the outfit. The other accessories are simple so doesn't steal the protagonism, some pink shoes, a simple bag and hearted gold earrings

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit que queda perfecto para una cita romantica, me parece que es un outfit para una mujer con un estilo muy girly. Para este outfit empece con los shorts rosas y los combine con este top blanco que me parece que le da el toque romantico al outfit. Los demás accesorios son sencillos para no robar el protagonismo, unos zapatos rosas, un bolso sencillo y unos aretes dorados de corazon

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, Pauli



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration