Black and pink outfit

8/30/2017



Hello girls, I hope you are having a good day, today I bring you this new outfit, which seems perfect for work, other than that I love the color combination. For this outfit I started with a pink lace top, it is longer and tight at the waist to highlight the female figure. Then I added some very classic pieces like satin pants, some heels, a simple bag and some glasses to give it a chic touch.

Did you like this outfit?

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, espero que esten teniendo un buen día, hoy les traigo este nuevo outfit, que me parece perfecto para asistir al trabajo, aparte de que me encanta la combinación de colores. Para este outfit empece con un top de encaje rosa, es más largo y ajustado en la cintura para resaltar la figura femenina. Luego le agregue piezas muy clasicas como los pantalones de satin, unos tacones, un bolso sencillo y unas gafas para darle un toque chic.

Les gusto este outfit?

Besos, Pauli




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration