Outfit idea with neutrals for work

3/23/2016


Spring is here and it is a time when I like to wear pastel colors. I like to adapt the pieces that I have to the season and life situations, so today I want to show you an outfit that I love to go to work, you must be careful because not all jobs are the same and not always allows any type of clothing.

For this outfit I liked these boyfriend style jeans that are baggy and therefore comfortable. Then I added the white sweater with pink in ombre style. For shoes I chose a pair of brown heels. Finally as accessories pink glasses, a watch, a scarf in the same tones and a nude color bag.

I hope you like this outfit, tell me if you would wear it to work

Kisses, Pauli


La primavera está aquí y es una época en la que me gusta vestir colores pasteles. Me gusta adaptar las piezas que tengo a la temporada y a las situaciones de la vida, por esto hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit que me encanta para ir a trabajar, deben tener cuidado porque no todos los trabajos son iguales y no siempre van a permitir cualquier tipo de vestimenta.

Para este outfit me gustó estos jeans estilo boyfriend que son más holgados y por lo tanto cómodos. Luego agregue este suéter blanco con rosa en degradado. Para los zapatos escogí unos tacones marrones. Por último como accesorios unas gafas rosas, un reloj, una bufanda en los mismos tonos y un bolso color nude.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuéntenme si lo usarían para trabajar

Besos, Pauli


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like To Wear It

Fashion blog where I post daily outfits so you can take them as inspiration