Such a nice combination


Hello girls, today I bring you a new outfit for these spring days. For this outfit I started with a pair of high waisted jeans and paired them with a crop top with lace details that I think it gives a special touch to this outfit. As the days are not quite hot and there are people who do not feel comfortable using this kind of tops, I added a light jacket that I love. For the details of this outfit I've chosen beige colored accesories as the purse, sunglasses and finally a pair of gold shoes.

I hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, Pauli


Hola chicas, hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit para estos días de primavera. Para este outfit empece con un par de jeans a la cintura y lo combine con un top corto con detalles de encaje que me parece que le dan un toque especial a este outfit. Como los días no son del todo calientes y además hay personas que no se sienten muy cómodas utilizando este tipo de tops, le agregue una chaqueta ligera en color verde que me encanta. Los detalles del outfit los escogí en color beige como la cartera, las gafas y por último unos zapatos dorados.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, Pauli



Such a nice combination