Spring colors


Girls I hope you are having a good week. Today I bring you a new and very comfortable outfit that I love because it has very vibrant colors perfect for this season. For this outfit I started with a pair of distressed jeans and paired it with this top that fascinated me by their color and I think it is very flattering for any tipe of body. Then the details of the outfit I chose were on pastel colors.

I hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, Pauli.


Chicas espero que esten teniendo una buena semana. Para hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit muy cómodo y que me encanta porque tiene colores muy vibrantes perfectos para esta temporada del año. Para este outfit empecé con un par de jeans desgastados y lo combine con este top que me fascino por sus colores y su corte me parece que es muy favorecedor para cualquier cuerpo. Luego los detalles del outfit que escogí fueron en colores paseles.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, Pauli.




Spring colors